- Learn how to create a home that’s inviting, beautiful, and uniquely you–all while staying on a budget. Whether you’re decorating your first home, planning for renovations, or simply looking for an affordable refresh, She Made Herself a Home is the ideal home décor planner to help you tap into your creative side and instill the confidence you need to get started on those DIY projects.
Popular blogger Rachel Van Kluyve of Crate & Cottage, along with a community of other successful home décor bloggers, offers up simple design tips for those who want to create lovely, budget-friendly, intentional spaces for themselves and their families.
In She Made Herself a Home, Rachel will:
- Walk readers through a style quiz to determine if their style is modern, traditional, rustic, or eclectic
- Guide readers through selecting a color scheme
- Provide the best tips for choosing the right item(s) for your space
- Give insight on how to find great deals
- Offer easy-to-follow organization tips for every room
With ideas adaptable to any décor style, readers will learn:
- Must-have items for each room
- Easy steps to determine a layout that works for each individual’s home
- How to determine the unique purpose of each space
- Simple DIY tactics to customize each space
You don’t have to break the bank to bring new life and purpose into your home. With design expertise from Rachel and others, you can confidently take action to create the beautiful, peaceful home you’ve dreamed of.